Tuesday, May 20, 2008

10K

Okay, so my husband and friends talked me into doing this 10K on Monday (Memorial Day) in Boulder. Why I said I would do it, I don't know. I guess it was peer pressure. I ran 3 miles yesterday and almost died. I only have to double that (6 miles) in 7 days. Yeah, right! I am going to walk/jog the whole thing, so we will see if I make it. The great thing is that it's a big celebration, so there are bands along the race. I told Nate if I go 3 miles and I'm over it, I can just sit down and listen to the bands. Ha! Ha! And they can come pick me up later :-D
This will also be the first time we leave Kate overnight with her grandparents. So I am a little nervous about leaving her, but I'm sure she will love spending time with Grandma and Grandpa Clay.
So I will let you know if I cross the finish line!

No comments: