Friday, May 30, 2008

I Survived!







Isurvived the Bolder Boulder 10K and it was really a lot more fun than I had envisioned. I finished and I didn't collapse at the end. Ha! Ha! Nate did really well too! There were a little over 53,000 people that ran it. Yes, 53 thousand! Isn't that crazy! We all had a lot of fun and we are looking forward to doing it again next year. Kate also had a great time with her grandparents while we were gone. It was really hard to leave her for the first time, but I knew she was in good hands and it was only one night. Just wanted to share a couple of pics of the race with ya' all!

4 comments:

Chris and Jenn said...

You guys are amazing. I am in awe that you guys do this! I am proud of myself if I power walk for two miles three times a week! I'm ashamed!

geeder said...

you go girl... i thought Dotts girls only ran when they were being chased. Did Nate chase you the whole way? Don't stop the blog. I like reading it and seeing pics of my beautiful niece. love ya

Chris and Jenn said...

okay it's REALLY time for a new post! I know for a fact that more has happened in your lives since this marathon!

Jessica said...

Hey there! Congrats on the race! We're doing well in Portland. Just taking care of the little ones and making the most of summer.

What's new with you?