Sunday, March 11, 2012

Let's Try This Again






Okay, so obviously I am not very good at this blogging thing. But......I really want to be :-) For someone with a horrible memory, like myself, I really need to "get good at this thing." It's been great to be able to look back at my few posts and reminisce. So......Let's Try This Again!!!
Fast forward from my last post in June to Tess's 1st birthday. I really can't believe she is already one. But on the flip-side I have to say this has been a long year. Having two children is about 4 times harder than having one. Yes, I said 4 times as hard! I am not going to sugar coat it and say "it's just been the most wonderful year of my life!!!" We have our good days and bad days, and everything in between. Sometimes after I get both of them in bed for the night I sit down on the couch and feel like it's the first time I have stopped all day. There, that's my excuse for not keeping this blog updated. Not really, but it sounds like a good one to me. For now, I will leave you with a some pics of the last few months and make it my goal to be a better blogger :-)

No comments: