Friday, April 20, 2012

A Weekend with Kate




Nate and I enjoyed a short weekend getaway with just Kate. We thought it would be fun to take her to Albuquerque for the weekend. We did a lot of shopping, went out to eat, and enjoyed a day at the zoo. It was great to give her some extra attention and spoil her a bit. We thought it was important that we spent this time with her. As the big sister sometimes she does not get as much attention as she should get. Tess is a handful and requires a lot attention. If we take our eyes off Tess for a minute, she is into something she shouldn't be into. I swear that kid will try to eat or drink anything! Or climb on top of anything she can. Never a dull moment when Tess is awake and on the move. So Nate, Kate and I enjoyed our little mini vacation. With the business of work and having two kids, I sometimes forget how easy Kate is and how much fun she is to be with. Sometimes I'm just so focused on getting through each day that I forget to stop and have fun with my kids.

No comments: